- Computer Class
- Monday 4:00pm-5:30pm
- -Developing your computer skills to connect with your family, friends, and the world.
- Group Exercise
- Tuesday 3:00-4:00pm
- -Developing a habit to exercise routinely with residents.
- Tai Chi
- Wednesday 8:30-9:30am
- -Providing basic and practical Tai Chi exercise to you for your well-being.
- Wesnesday 3:00pm-5:00pm
- -Popular entertainment to make you relaxed.
- Movie Time
- Thursday 3:00pm-5:00pm
- -Enjoy the movie weekly with your friends.
- English Class
- Friday 4:00pm-5:00pm
- -Breaking your language barrier and enjoying the process of learning with others.
2019 Mid-Autumn Festival
Dr. Iris Chi was honored the Congressional Women of the Year 2019 by Congresswoman Judy Chu
2019 April Birthday Party
2019 Huntington Library Field Trip
DAR trip & Education Presentation
2019 Lunar New Year Celebrate
2018 Mid-Autumn Festival
2018 Fall Wayfareres Chapel Tour
Hsi Lai Temple Field Trip
2018 Lunar New Year Celebrate
Music Support Group
Social Service Activities
2017 Mid-Autumn Festival Celebrate
2017 Lunar New Year
2016 Birthday Party
2015 October Birthday Party – Halloween theme
2015 Mid-Autumn Festival