- Computer Class
- Monday 4:00pm-5:30pm
- -Developing your computer skills to connect with your family, friends, and the world.
- Group Exercise
- Tuesday 3:00-4:00pm
- -Developing a habit to exercise routinely with residents.
- Tai Chi
- Wednesday 8:30-9:30am
- -Providing basic and practical Tai Chi exercise to you for your well-being.
- Wesnesday 3:00pm-5:00pm
- -Popular entertainment to make you relaxed.
- Movie Time
- Thursday 3:00pm-5:00pm
- -Enjoy the movie weekly with your friends.
- English Class
- Friday 4:00pm-5:00pm
- -Breaking your language barrier and enjoying the process of learning with others.
Dr. Iris Chi was honored the Congressional Women of the Year 2019 by Congresswoman Judy Chu
2019 April Birthday Party
2019 Huntington Library Field Trip
DAR trip & Education Presentation
2019 Lunar New Year Celebrate
2018 Mid-Autumn Festival
2018 Fall Wayfareres Chapel Tour
Hsi Lai Temple Field Trip
2018 Lunar New Year Celebrate
Music Support Group
Social Service Activities
2017 Mid-Autumn Festival Celebrate
2017 Lunar New Year
2016 Birthday Party
2015 October Birthday Party – Halloween theme
2015 Mid-Autumn Festival